Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading facilities management recruitment company, have been appointed by a fast-growing, entrepreneurial business to provide an Operations Director to lead operations for the company.
The Operations Director will demonstrate capability of scaling their operations from several million to £30m and to be energetic about joining a ‘growth stage’ business.
- Have a strong voice within the senior leadership team (alongside founder, MD, commercial director and NED)
- Lead operations for the business, enabling rapid growth and roll-out of new soft FM services nationally
- Develop the operating model that will enable the company to grow rapidly
- Always provide direct management to the Operations Managers and team to ensure the highest standard of performance
- Achievement of consistently quality services, despite the fast growth of the business and the highly seasonal, project-based nature of many contracts
- Primary KPI’s will be staff satisfaction, client satisfaction, gross margin and project deadlines
- Ultimate responsibility for recruitment, onboarding, training and management of all operational staff up to 200+
- Develop and maintain relationships with the clients and all stakeholders to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Implement and continuously review Company's policies and procedures (including software) to ensure smooth operations of managed entity.
- Maintain Company's reputation and competitive edge
- Promote Company's vision, values and positive atmosphere, in order to create and maintain an environment where all management and employees develop and excel
- You will have the freedom to build your own team
- Graduate (2:1 or above) preferable but not essential
- Candidates with BICS, IOSH certification and MBIFM membership will be preferred
- Experience of scaling a cleaning operation
- 5 years+ within a cleaning company or facilities management role
- Management of remote and mobile operations teams
- Experience of mobilising contracts and/or running large projects which are all/some of the following: time-pressured, seasonal, 7-day per week
- Understanding of current HR law, practices and principles
- Experience at managing budgets and driving/improving gross margin
- Experience at creating systems to optimise business performance (including software)
Maxwell Stephens request that all suitable and interested candidates apply to us as soon as possible for further details on this role’s responsibilities and requirements.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) MD / Chief executive Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Building design, planning MD / Chief executive Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Building development MD / Chief executive Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Engineering, maintenance MD / Chief executive Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Estates, property MD / Chief executive Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Greater)