6 days left
- Full Time
MLC Partners are working with an NHS organisation based in West Sussex who is looking to recruit a Project Manager, on a 1 year fixed contract, to support the delivery of one of their capital projects. You will be coordinating with a number of stakeholders including; Operations, Estates, Transport, HR, IT and other external organisations.
- To assist and support the Estates Project team to ensure project plans, risk logs highlight reports and project documentation is up to date
- Planning, supporting, facilitating and monitoring progress of programme against agreed KPIs within or across sites
- Manage staff and resources where required for programme delivery
- Drives delivery and pace of projects within remit
- To ensure adherence to project lifecycle
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within the NHS
- Experience of complex stakeholder management
- PRINCE2/MSP Practitioner
- Current driving license and ability to travel
This would suit someone who has previously worked in a PMO or Project environment and is able to work with various stakeholders, ideally within a Healthcare environment. If you are available at short notice and have suitable experience and skills, then please submit your CV or contact Daniel Abrahams for further information.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly