City of London
£60,000 - £65,000
Cobalt Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a globally recognised Asset Management Company who specialise in managing grade A commercial spaces across the capital. As a direct result of their sustained success, they are seeking a leading Building Manager to take ownership of a 500,000 sqft top-tier commercial development in the City of London.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitoring all soft service contractor performance, reviewing and identifying areas for improvement or increased customer service;
- Overseeing maintenance contractors for electrical and mechanical works, such as PAT Testing and lift servicing - ensuring a robust preventative and reactive maintenance plan is in place;
- Building strong working relationships with your tenants, in order to proactively deal with facilities issues and enhance the tenant experience of the building;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets in conjunction with the surveyors;
- Leading an on-site team to deliver a top-tier total FM service.
Our client is a market-leading employer which is reflected within the platform and rewards they offer their employees. You will be a confident leader of large scale teams, and not be phased by the challenge of taking ownership of a trophy building. IOSH or NEBOSH qualified, you will find yourself within a company that is poised to go from strength to strength over the next few years - and you along with them.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today
Apply for Building Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly