Assistant Estate Manager
Our client, a real estate company, are now looking for an Assistant Estate Manager to assist the Senior Estate, Property and Communications Manager and Engineering Manager.
- Develop and maintain a professional understanding and close working relationship with appropriate occupier representatives and encourage frequent and open communication and flow of information on relevant estate issues.
- Ensure that Health & Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are maintained and conform to current legislation, ensuring occupiers, visitors and SMR staff are provided with a safe environment in which to conduct their core business and leisure activities, complying with all manuals and procedures.
- Act as the Responsible Person and Fire Warden in the event of an emergency. Take all reasonable measures to ensure that occupiers remain aware of their obligations in such matters.
- Act as a custodian and ensure that all aspects of the relevant SMR procedures are up to date and complied with.
- Ensure all aspects of estate staff training, development and general welfare requirements are identified and formally reviewed in accordance with company policies.
- Assist in pro-actively procuring, following the company tender guidelines, contracted property management services, ensuring the requisite standards for the management and delivery of such services are upheld through regular structured monitoring, auditing through inspections and direct liaison with service partners.
- Take ownership of the SMR vision and values ensuring that they are fully integrated in to all the estate wide services.
- Work with the Senior Estate, Property and Communications manager to create and deliver on our collective CSR ambitions with clients.
- Develop the link between the estate and the local community.
- Work with the City on our responsibilities under the City Walkway framework
- Assist in preparing and proposing for approval an annual events programme that is cost neutral driven and supports the clients brand and values, whilst enlivening the public realm.
- Ensure all necessary approvals are obtained from the City relating to licencing.
- Liaise with occupiers and stakeholders to ensure they are engaged with activities.
- Liaise with client marketing and communications teams as required.
- Act as brand guardian to include but not be limited to signage, uniforms and equipment.
- Regularly review the performance of and reaction to events, seeking feedback from stakeholders.
- Research new and innovative ideas to ensure events programme remains fresh.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Apply for Assistant Estate Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly