Property Maintenance Manager
Property Maintenance Surveyor, Leicester
We are recruiting on behalf of one of our largest clients for a Property Maintenance Manager to work on a facilities Management contract based in Leicester.
- Property Maintenance Manager
- Full Time Permanent role
- Facilities Management contract
As the Property Maintenance Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of reactive repairs, planned servicing and programmed works within housing contracts
- Monitoring of costs and budgets
- Ensuring the portfolio remains compliant with all regulations and requirements and that improvements and upgrades are delivered in a timely and efficient manner
- Responding to tenant requests for property maintenance repairs
- Scheduling the required work and arranging for contractors to carry out the repairs
- Raise repairs orders from the NHF schedule of rates and update the computerised housing system
- Organising repair work in void properties and working with the team to ensure work is completed in time to re-let
- Liaise with contractors and instruct them on the work to be undertaken within the housing properties
- Monitor planned servicing and testing of the gas installations, reactive gas repairs, water installation testing, Fire risk assessments, fire equipment testing, tree works and any other planned works within the housing
- Preparing specifications, quotations and tenders for programmed work on a variety of properties, in response to the results of the stock condition survey.
- Identifying new ways of working to help deliver continuous improvement.
The ideal Property Maintenance Manager Candidate
- Will have a minimum qualification of an HNC or equivalent in Property Maintenance or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate substantial building knowledge and experience in housing repairs surveys and inspections, ideally in a local authority or a housing association environment.
- Experience within Asset management or property surveying