Lead Facilities Management Trainer Coach
Lead Facilities Management Trainer Coach
The Vision for Our Team
At Train Together our goal is to deeply understand the needs of our clients and, through high-quality and energy-giving teaching and learning, deliver impactful and sustainable change. To do this we have a strong ethos and culture where we ensure we value team member, give opportunity throughout the business to lead and make positive change, and create a plan for everyone in our organisation to personally and professionally develop and grow. This approach ensures we consistently go above and beyond our client and learner expectations, and promote a high-standard of teaching, learning and assessment through the sector.
As a valued member of our team, you should be ready, eager and passionate about your own development, your future, and your subject. You will be supported by peers who aspire to our organisation’s vision, mission and values, and see generational change in their areas of expertise.
Our goal is built exceptional relationships with all our stakeholders and to improve lives through the sharing of education, training, and personal development. It is our vision to see sustainable, long-lasting impact in our client’s workplace and in our learner’s lives. If this resonates with you, then we would love to hear from you for this position.
We are looking to grow our capacity to support our clients to develop facilities management in their organisations. It is our goal to become to the ‘go to’ provider in the East Midlands for all things Facilities and we are looking for a Senior Trainer Coach to bring a wealth of knowledge and passion for this subject area and make this vision a reality. We desire to be rooted within our client’s strategic vision for facilities and we are looking for someone who can deeply listen, understand and respond to this need.
We are looking for a Senior Trainer Coach who has experience of both hard and soft facilities management and who will look to add value to our clients and our learners’ journeys.
As a Trainer Coach, your role is to deliver high quality teaching, training, coaching, and mentoring, as well as formative assessment. Your role is to support and facilitate the development of each learner, and to always hold the best image of the individual so to empower and energise them. Via provision of continual assessment and feedback, you will endeavour to enhance and improve skills, knowledge and practice, to enable our learners to achieve, meet gateway requirements and successfully prepare for End Point Assessment (EPA). As a Trainer Coach you will develop and nurture excellent relationships with all stakeholders both internally and externally throughout the learning journey. As a highly skilled individual, demonstrating knowledge and competence in facilities, you are a person who stays up to date with current affairs and practices and maintains and prioritises your CPD and PDP.
As a Trainer Coach, your role is to get the best and most from your learners. Through quality practices and relationship, you will ensure learners are empowered to craft their own learning journey and remain motivated by being communicated with regularly to see the way ahead by the setting of clear objectives and plans. We are looking for someone to be brave, transparent and build trust. Being creative is a way of life and to be passionate so that they inspire those around them is central to our ethos. We are looking for a Trainer Coach who thrives in a collaborative environment and can build a relational bank account with all that they engage with. As a result, Train Together will maintain our strong relationships with our clients, learners and regulators. We’re looking for an individual that is driven and can use their own initiative to get on and create something incredible.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Create personal development plans for each learner in line with the client’s learning and development strategy
- Engage and build a strong relationship with the learner’s line manager and/or mentor
- Monitor and support your learners through their apprenticeships from induction & enrolment and to completion of their learning journey
- Deliver facilities management teaching and learning in group workshops, in 121 sessions and in remote learning sessions utilising modern practices with flare and creativity.
- Stay up to date with industry updates and practices and work closely with the awarding organisations and EPAO to ensure learners are supported to achieve their fullest potential.
- Keep up to date with standards and general apprenticeship updates
- Manage, monitor and administrate your e-Learning systems, ensuring an accurate audit trail with each learner, capturing contact, progression, and the support provided.
- Support and embed English, maths and ICT teaching and learning within the programmes you deliver, promoting and encouraging use of e-Learning
- To support learners achieve Functional Skills Awards
- Support the development of new resources and planning new and innovative ways of engaging learner in the delivery models.
- Working collaboratively with peers to share best practice by attending standardisation, engaging in Team Around the Learner (TAL) and participating in team meetings.
- Provide excellent and impactful feedback and IAG.
- Ensure learner progress in a timely manner meeting their planned end date.
- Communicate horizontally, vertically and across the organisation with integrity
- Take on feedback from the Internal Quality Assurer to ensure that your practice continue to be exemplary.
- Be flexible as required by the needs of the business.
- Take ownership of your CPD and seek opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Maintain successful timely completions in line with company’s KPI measures
- Regularly engage with learners following the delivery models and the company’s clear expectations.
- Follow and demonstrate best practice in line with the curriculum delivery models and SOWs
- Ensure progression with each visit to motivate your learners
- Apply VACSR principles to ensure continual improvement in all areas of practice
- Contribute to ongoing development of innovative resources including workshop materials and curriculum resources
- Ensure learner participate, take responsibility for and record their off-the-job training within their learning journal
- In addition to facilities management, support the organisation where you are occupationally competent to deliver a range of standards and qualifications
Qualifications and Experience Required
- The applicant should hold the assessor qualifications (CAVA or equivalent)
- Hold or be working towards Level 3 in Education and Training or equivalent
- Hold GSCEs A*-C grace or equivalent (e.g. Level 2 English and Maths Functional Skills)
- Hold Level 4 Facilities Management qualification
- Have experience of delivering Facilities Management apprenticeships or qualifications as a Trainer or assessor
- Have experience of Supply Chain, Procurement and Property Maintenance (qualification in any of these areas would be advantageous for this role)
- Professional Business Services qualification would be desirable to Train Together so that you could also support our clients with these L&D requests
- A good understanding of holistic planning and assessment is necessary
- Professional occupational experience within facilities with evidence of recent CPD
- Demonstration of your ability to develop curriculum and resources is essential
- Experience of End Point Assessment would be desirable
- Holding a Level 4 in IQA and/or Level 4 in Education and Training qualification would be desirable
- Must hold a full clean driving license and willing to travel nationally when required.
- Health assured package
- Vitality Health
- Private Medical
- Company Pension
To apply please email Brynne Roberts by clicking on the 'Apply Button'
Apply for Lead Facilities Management Trainer Coach
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly