Facilities Administrator - Great company and perks.
The Facility Administrator will liaise with local management, customers, suppliers and consultants both internal and external, as well as senior managers and the technical support group.
Level of Impact: Important contributor to a stable and well organized department. Erroneous execution will result in an unorganized agenda and schedules within Operations. Exceeding execution will result in releasing the facilities team administrative and organisational burden.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide functional and administrative support to the facilities team:
- Contribute to building a strong operational structure in support of Facilities
- Contribute to an exceptional team with consistent levels of customer service.
- Focus on operational excellence with new ways of working introduced to support effective and efficient process and systems.
- Work closely with the Facilities Manager and M&E Maintenance Contractors to maximise the tasks delivered and timeliness of reporting.
- Assist with the development of the Facilities Management service.
- Work closely with the Operations team to develop skill-sets to support asset risk management.
- Assist the wider Operations/Project teams as required and requested by the Director and Facilities Manager
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish an internal network which allows increased self-delivery of maintenance and power reporting in support of monthly reporting.
- Assumes other special projects/assignments as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Good English spoken and written communication skills.
- Effective ICT skills with intermediate to expert level competence with MS Office.
- Working knowledge of Engineering and Facilities office processes.
- Working knowledge of Monthly reporting cycle of reactive and PPM tasks.
- Working knowledge of Monthly reporting cycle of contract SLAs.
- Working knowledge of Receiving and Raising of Quotes, Purchase Orders and Invoices.
25 Days Holiday
Apply for Facilities Administrator - Great company and perks.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly