Cobalt Recruitment are working with a University in Cambridgeshire to source a permanent Contracts Manager, paying up to £35k salary depending on experience.
The successful candidate will write specifications and manage hard FM contracts for the University and will come from a building services background (mechanical or electrical, no preference on bias).
The successful candidate needs to able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Competent with compliance management
- Experience of working within a large multi-site organisation
- Experience of management of contracts and contractors
- Strong technical knowledge of building services
- Degree or relevant professional qualifications
If this is something that interests you, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554 to discuss further.
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly