Helpdesk Supervisor / Coordinator
Helpdesk Supervisor / Coordinator based in Chorley. Excellent salary £25000 - £32000 depending on experience.
Your new company
This company specialise in property management, and are on the lookout for a Helpdesk Supervisor / Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis. The company owns 300 commercial properties across the UK, handling issues such as electrical issues, faults with equipment and ensuring that each property is up to date with essential checks such as health, safety, fire risk assessments and legionella. The office is based on the outskirts of Chorley, with a free on site car park and plenty of local amenities.
Your new role
- Managing maintenance requests from tenants, leaseholders & block management businesses
- Allocating jobs to maintenance teams and third party contractors
- Obtaining quotes for works required
- Progress works through to completion including approval of invoices
- Keeping tenants and landlords updated on works
- Manage compliance checks such as gas safety, legionella and electrical inspections
- Collating certificates and test results
- Diarise retests/inspections
- Organising Health, Safety and Fire Risk Assessments
- General administration - filing hard copies and electronically
- Helping out/covering for other areas of the business as required
What you'll need to succeed
The client is looking for someone who has previous experience of running a busy helpdesk or has previous FM experience and will fully understand the importance of client / contractor relationships and making sure that all PPM's and reactive maintenance is carried out within the agreed KPI's and SLA's.
Other responsibilities include
- Ideally experience in property related business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and able to plan and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - telephone, face to face and written
- GCSE level or equivalent with 'C' grade and above in English and Maths
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a generous salary of £25,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience, the working hours are 8:45am-5:30pm with an earlier finish on a Friday, there is free on site parking, a company pension and plenty of local amenities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.