Regional Facilities Account Manager
Fusion Lifestyle has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Facilities Account Manager to join the team.
Who We Are:
Fusion is a leading Sports, Leisure and Fitness operator. A registered charity, the company mission is to bring health and well-being to communities across the UK. We have over 90 dynamic venues, offering mainstream & specialist sports and leisure facilities.
As the Regional Facilities Account Manager you will be responsible for the strategic leadership and management of all aspects relating to the maintenance of Fusion facilities, for a defined geographical area. You will be responsible for Fusion obtaining best value for all expenditure, for both in-house delivery and supplier relationships, and building professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders; all whilst proactively forecasting and managing resourcing and operational requirements in-line with financial targets. You will be accountable for ensuring facilities operate safely and that they are compliant in all respects and, importantly, with consideration for the provision of an exceptional customer experience.
In order to be successful in the role you will need significant experience in FM or Contract Management for a multi-site business, covering a wide geographical area. Ideally you will have experience of Management of Minor Works Projects in occupied and/or public buildings with a value up to £300K - Demonstrable evidence of experience of managing projects of at least £100K is essential. You will also need experience of managing contracts associated with fabric, mechanical, electrical, and HVAC systems, and detailed knowledge of compliance requirements in a leisure or related environment.
As this is a management position you will need significant experience in direct management of a multi-disciplined team of maintenance operatives; with demonstrable experience of leading and developing various teams of people. Problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to use your own initiative and create effective resolutions, are also a plus. You will need a strong technical knowledge of leisure FM systems to ensure contractor quotes are appropriately vetted for suitability and accuracy; a thorough understanding of how to positively impact the “Customer Journey”; experience of managing contracts in line with KPIs and SLA’s and a proven track record of ensuring resources deliver maximum benefit and return on investment.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, implement, review and report on the Region’s Life-cycle Plan and maintenance budget and ensure it is fit for purpose with appropriate levels of financial contingency
- Lead the management and delivery of PPM, life-cycle and reactive maintenance in-line with contractual KPI’s, and Fusion’s Policies and Procedures
- Prepare contract variation documents for approval by the Asset Manager for any additions or removals relating to minor or major contracts
- Hold monthly, documented performance meetings with the FM service provider, and ensure clients are kept appropriately informed of progress on significant or high-risk issues
- Prepare reports on the performance of Fusion’s maintenance obligations under the contract with the local authority, and attend meetings to review performance
- Review payment application submissions from major contracts and ensure all payment are appropriately vetted and challenged against all contractual rates and conditions
- Liaise with the Investments Project Managers to ensure Project Investments achieve best value for Fusion, and handovers are managed in-line with relevant procedures
- Ensure maintenance related lease obligations are fulfilled, and report on compliance and relevant obligations as required
- Ensure processes are in place for all reactive issues reported, and are prioritised appropriately; and complete JCT Minor Works contracts for any minor works projects of significant value (such as partial refurbishments or major plant installations)
- Ensure the relevant procedures are followed to ensure assets are maintained as per Contractual recommendations
- Contribute to the overall development and delivery of Fusion’s strategic facilities plan through development of a business improvement plan for the Region; supporting income generating and revenue protection activities - making proactive suggestions where appropriate
- Line management of Maintenance Supervisors and Maintenance Technicians, including creating induction and training plans, agreed work plans and quarterly performance reviews
- In conjunction with the HR Team implement effective recruitment, people management, development, retention and succession planning strategies
Some of the benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- Up to 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Free Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Discount on Bickels Yard Café F&B products
- Access to private medical Insurance
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
If you would like to further your career in leisure, within a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
Click on the link to apply.
*In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.