Our client, a leading property company, have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Building Manager to join their prestigious business.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished building manager possessing a strong knowledge of Commercial Building Management.
In this role you will assume responsibility for the daily running of one main building whilst managing two further developments, acting as the focal point of all activities taking place within the properties.
This would include but is not limited to contract management, client relationship management, tenant and supplier relationship management, commercial management, financial acumen and HSE responsibility.
You will be the main contact between ensuring that any requests or complaints are dealt with swiftly and professionally. For success you will have had previous experience of managing a building on your own. .
It would be helpful if your experience included 5 main areas of competence:
• General Contractor Management (Property Maintenance and Facilities Management)
• Health & Safety Knowledge ensuring compliance (minimum of IOSH qualified)
• Engineering / Technical Understanding – experience of PPM processes and permits
• Budget control
• People & Customer Service Skills
If you are dedicated to delivering FM / Building Management to a high standard, then we want to hear from you.
Maxwell Stephens Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job, you accept the Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.maxwellstephens.com
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor jobs in Secretarial & Administration
- Building design, planning Manager / Supervisor jobs in Secretarial & Administration
- Building development Manager / Supervisor jobs in Secretarial & Administration
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor jobs in Secretarial & Administration
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor jobs in Secretarial & Administration