Facilities Project Manager
At an exciting time of development for the company, our Facilities Management Department is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Manager to oversee the Facilities Management functions and strategic projects for Lidl GB. The Consultant will be responsible for cost planning, tendering contracts, leading new projects through proven previous experience and support the regional Facilities Managers. It is an exciting opportunity to join the FM team to maintain and service our growing store portfolio.
What will you do?
- Managing end-to-end strategic FM projects at national level
- Tendering and on going contract management
- Ensuring legal and operational compliance, through the implementation of Statutory testing and Due Diligence
- Store portfolio inspections
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing external suppliers and contractors
- Supporting our regions across the UK
- Developing and presenting concepts up to Board level
What will you need?
- Degree educated (BSc/ MSc) in a technical discipline OR significant experience relating in FM
- Ideally previous Facilities Management experience
- Experience working with suppliers, contract management and tendering
- In depth Project Management knowledge (preferably PMI/Prince 2 certification)
- Good Stakeholder Management skills
- Dynamic individual with Change Management experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Full valid driving license
- Willingness to travel
- German language, desirable but not essential
What do we offer?
- £40,000 per annum with the potential to earn up to £52,000 plus 10% London weighting benefit (non-contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 35 days holiday pro rata per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team members