An exciting opportunity for an established Project Manager to be part of the Capital Development team within a complex hospital environment working on a variety of projects!
You will be responsible for planning, monitoring and controlling all aspects of the projects. This includes ensuring the successful delivery of projects in a timely manner and in line with budgets, standards and performance.
A large hospital based in the heart of London offering a great opportunity to get involved in capital projects.
- Oversee major refurbishments, redevelopments and new builds!
- Preparing project plans
- Working collaboratively with the Capital Planning Manager and Client to establish arrangements and agree the brief
- Supervising and managing the contract and of technical staff and others working on projects
- Maintenance of contract documentation
- Responsible for the day to day managements of the projects
- Client representative and main contact on all appointed schemes
- Producing reports including cash flow and forecasts.
- Construction industry background
- Project Management of high value
- Involved with complex projects in a similar role
- Knowledge of construction processes and construction contract management
- Knowledge of statutory requirements related to capital construction schemes
- Ability to discuss and present financial, technical and contractual information
- Ability to lead design, project and client teams on schemes of high value
Project Management qualification and Corporate membership of a chartered institute in the construction industry is desirable but not essential.
The ideal candidate would benefit from a competitive salary.
Possibility to extend contract.