Compliance and Maintenance Manager
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a senior Estates professional, who holds significant experience working in large NHS organisations.
- Led multi-disciplinary team undertaking the operational running of the organisation’s estate;
- Provide assurance to Senior Management that the organisation is meeting statutory requirements in respect of the estate;
- Improve stakeholder engagement with a wide variety of staff within the organisation, and with key partners, such as the local authority and third sector, as well as with technical and professional networks and organisations;
- Will be a key source for technical advice to the team; ensuring that the estate is managed safely and effectively within statutory requirements and cost limits;
- Ensured that there are robust management structures in place (including Policies, Procedures, Authorised Person’s, Competent Person’s and record keeping) to manage compliance activities;
- Responsible for the production and implementation of action plans for estates compliance issues, developing and implementing the operational programme of works for the control of such issues;
- Identify compliance training needs for all maintenance staff and contractors where appropriate and ensure that records are maintained;
- Prepare and implement a planned preventative maintenance programme that reflects management compliance ensuring adequate electronic and or paper records are maintained;
- Prepare highly complex reports of operational performances against targets;
- Provides Professional & technical advice to ensure high maintenance standards are attained and all statutory /regulatory responsibilities are identified and met;
- Ensuring that systems are in place for updating asset registers, drawings etc.
- Degree or equivalent level of experience in the specialist areas of engineering or building disciplines;
- Excellent highly developed knowledge of the application of NHS HTM documents, H&S and other associated legislation/guidance;
- Proactive and ability to work under pressure;
- Recent experience working within a large complex NHS estates and facilities departments.