Facilities Officer (Hard FM)
Quality Trusted Solutions (QTS) is a newly formed, exciting and ambitious organisation. We have successfully recruited a number of key positions within the organisation that will play an integral role in the delivery of bespoke estates and facilities solutions to our clients.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust, we are able to work outside of the traditional NHS parameters to make us more commercially competitive, providing bespoke solutions to clients, with all profits invested back into the NHS.
Quality Trusted Solutions are looking for a Facilities Officer (Hard FM) to support with the operational and strategic delivery and monitoring of high quality Hard Facilities Management (Hard FM) Services provided by and within QTS.
The role will include auditing, monitoring and relevant action for the safe and compliant operation and maintenance of relevant properties including M&E and other related services, in compliance with legislation and statutory obligations.
The post holder will also support with the identification, planning, implementation and development of new Hard FM business opportunities and services for QTS.
The current portfolio of properties stretches across London and some of the Home Counties, so you will be required to travel to multiple sites as part of this post.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience of working in a Mental Health Trust is essential
- Relevant estates / facilities management discipline qualification or relevant experience in a similar or transferable role
- Experience of working within the facilities management, preferably within the NHS or Healthcare environment
- A track record of delivering high quality services and outcomes
- Experience or knowledge of contract/ SLA management and monitoring
- Experience of customer care with good interpersonal skills
This role would suit someone who enjoys a role that will involve high energy and being active as well as dealing with different stakeholders and building relationships with the customers of QTS.
MLC Partners, our retained recruitment partner, is managing this process on behalf of Quality Trusted Solutions. Please contact Daniel Abrahams for further information. T: 07377 876 262 E: firstname.lastname@example.org