Static Air-Conditioning Engineer
Our client, an international provider of FM services, are looking to appoint a Static Air-Conditioning Engineer for a high-profile and high-security site within Central London.
Catch 22 have providing FM personnel for over 35 years and on this occasion we are working with an organisation providing support across the globe. With over 15,000 employees, this is an opportunity to join one of the UK's most successful organisations with Facilities Management and contribute to their on-going success.
As a Static Air-Conditioning Engineer, you will;
- Work independently on the planned maintenance of the HVAC within the site ensuring compliance and continuous quality
- Respond to any reactive maintenance and participate in an emergency call-out rota
- Liaise with any sub-contractors or specialist engineers on site
- Recognise the importance of working environmentally friendly!
In return, our client will offer you;
- A generous basic salary + standby, on-call payments
- An excellent benefits package
In order to be considered for this role you must;
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 OR a City & Guilds qualification in a related field
- Be able to pass a thorough vetting procedure.
For more information, please apply online or contact Natalie Swallow on 0203 955 6498.
Apply for Static Air-Conditioning Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly