FM Account Manager. Based in Chester. £50k - £60k + Car Allowance.
Your new company
You will be working for a large Service Provider.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership, management, and development of a defined contract, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded.
- Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender.
- Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the contract.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both the client and subcontractors' activities and are regularly review.
- Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery
- Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place
- Working with other Operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
- Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded.
- Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, hosting visits, and support to mobilisation as required on new contracts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have experience in developing and implementing customer experience strategies to transition from operational/tactical to strategic facilities management services.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience in sustainability and environmental practices, and experience in implementing ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 standards for certification.
- Must hold accreditations and memberships of the following bodies: IOSH, BIFM
- Project management (ie. developing proposals, bidding/tendering, winning, procuring and delivering projects)
- Reporting to a clients Area Manager or Regional Director
- Line management responsibility for a contract team and indirectly for relevant sub-contractors.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £60k + car allowance depending on experience and excellent all round package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.