Senior Surveyor; Corporate Services
Sector: Corporate Services and Commerical
A top real estate consultancy is growing their Commercial team in London and are looking for Chartered Surveyors who are keen to drive their career forwards!
The role oversees key clients' estates, and isextremely varied covering the following responsibilities:
- Lease management; leading on negotiations on behalf of the client.
- Landlord and Tenant work: Responding to enquiries from internal & external clients including liaison with landlords and tenants.
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation.
- Analyzing rents and providing reviews
- The role will involve strategic estates management and providing advice on maximizing income.
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Acting as a key agent: identifying key opportunities in the market.
- Land Assembly
- Compulsory Purchase
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent professional qualification, preferably including MRICS chartered status.
- Demonstration of good time management and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to manipulate large files of data on excel.
- Proficient in drafting emails and correspondence in a formal manner
- Motivated, ambitious and keen to succeed
- Great communicator
What are they offering:
- Salary: £38,000 to 50,000pa plus bonus
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday, with the option to buy and sell more.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance and Travel Insurance