£60,000-65,000 + Car + Bonus
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager for Glasgow covering sites across Scotland. This role shall be on a prestigious contract looking after hard and soft services. The ideal candidate shall have strong P&L experience, extremely client facing and very resilient with a huge driven to increase the scope of the contract.
While the ideal candidate would be based in or around the Glasgow area, candidates based in other locations with good commuter connections would be considered.
- Account Manager for existing prestigious contract managing the operational delivery of the Scotland region
- Be responsible for the account performance leading the management team of 6 including technical managers and a HSE manager.
- Working for a large FM service provider who offer excellent training and development opportunities
- Delivering Hard & Soft services and projects work on the contract
- Liaise and build on existing relationship with the client and identify further opportunities for growth
- Full management of the P&L 11 million
- Ensure a safe and compliant environment for the service provider teams and customers
- Dealing with the Asset management within the site
- Dealing with sub-contractors on site
- Manage all compliance and paperwork for the account
- A large FM service provider
- Proven experience managing P&L accounts in excess of 10 million
- Previous experience managing multi-site contract ideally at Account Manager level
- Technical/ Engineering background with a Building or Building services Degree or Equivalent qualification highly desirable
- Strong people management skills and Natural Leader with experience managing diverse teams
- Ability to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial commercial information
- Experience managing Hard and soft services
- Experience with CAFM and management information reporting
- Highly driven, focused, able to work own initiative and inspire a team to drive standards across the contract
- High standard of communication skills with experience dealing with clients and interfacing at a high level