Our client, a leading service provider, are now looking for a Workplace Manager to join their office based in Bristol.
Site Presentation and Management:
- To take responsibility for the presentation, cleanliness and safety of all the areas of the site.
- To monitor the cleaning standards, presentation and timekeeping of on-site staff
- To interact and communicate with all occupiers, staff, visitors and colleagues in a courteous, professional and helpful manner at all times.
- To ensure that any breaches of security or damage is reported to the relevant authorities.
- Daily completion of site report, to relate repairs and issues raised by occupiers, visitors or colleagues.
- Participation in a weekly feedback discussion between all members of the Concierge / Front of House team.
- To be responsible on a daily basis for the removal of litter, detritus and other site materials from the communal areas of the development, paying specific attention to the courtyard, car parks, and lifts.
- To ensure the building frontage is kept clean and tidy.
- To maintain and update workflow manager to record all site issues as they arise and recording updates and job completion
- A register of key usage, keyholding and usage by contractors
- A record of patrols and issues found on those patrols
- A diary of expected visitors
- Planned visits/permissions given to contractors.
- Parcels and recorded deliveries.
- Temporary car park spaces issued.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance in accordance with company policy to include monthly H&S checks, weekly lift alarm tests, weekly fire alarm tests, emergency light tests.
- Responsible for all staff management activities (including recruitment & selection and performance management through a system of appraisals) relating to the team, in accordance with the client's policies and procedures, and in consultation with the Regional Facilities Manager.
- Set and maintain clear standards and performance criteria across the team, in line with the client's overall business objectives (i.e. accurate records are kept by line reports, to include timesheets and sign in sheets, staff reviews and any relating HR requests).
- Develop, coach and mentor staff through a system of regular scheduled team and individual review meetings, as well as accompanied site visits and if required, to attend evening meetings. Provide positive and targeted written feedback following all such accompanied visits.
- Responsible for ensuring site staff direct reports are trained adequately to do their respective roles, through induction and health and safety training.
- Arrange rosters / holiday cover.
- Enforcing personal presentation standards as agreed.
- Adherence to set procedures.
- Assigning routine and non-routine tasks.
Management of Contractors:
- Management of the utilisation of the permits to work system for contractors when carrying out high-risk instructions.
- Supervision with specific reference to quality control and cost control
- To form courteous and professional relationships with building occupiers.
- To manage on-site complaints through to resolution, whilst liaising with both the Regional Facilities Manager, Property Manager South (client) and Customer Services team, as appropriate.
- To assist with any reasonable requests.
- To assess, review and communicate where necessary with the Regional Facilities Manager all relevant day-to-day or non-regular items relating to the management of the site
- To seek guidance and support from Regional Facilities Manager in terms of contractor default and breach of SLA's.
- To advise Regional Facilities Manager of any item / matter which may affect the management of the development, with specific reference to insurable incidents, disclaimer or damage or loss suffered by a resident or a bona fide visitor to site
Health and Safety:
- To maintain full compliance with the company's / client's Health and Safety Policy.
- Follow company / client procedure and guidelines for Health and Safety in relation to compliance
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate risk assessments are in place and adhered to by all Concierge / Building Maintenance & Cleaning staff members.
- Ensure a safe working environment and site safety at all times
- Conduct and record tool box talks, on all subjects, to all members of the sites team.
- A true passion for delivering five-star customer service
- Demonstrates pride and accountability in their work, with an authentic attitude and approach.
- Takes personal responsibility in maintaining exemplary standards
- Pays attention to the smallest details that will enhance this prestigious office
- Can build rapport with team members, colleagues and visitors, delivering eloquent communication at all times
- Maintains a commitment to robust and methodical processes and compliance behind the scenes.
- Demonstrates professional leadership qualities, inspiring, motivating and mentoring their team
- Adopts an adaptable and resilient nature, willing to undertake a variety of tasks
- Can manage their time and tasks, as well as time management of their team in an efficient manner
If of interest, please call 0207 118 4848 now!