Facilities / Maintenance Manager
Can you help make sure our student's experience is second to none? Do you have a deep understanding of maintenance issues? If so then this could be the role for you.
My client is a leading Student accommodation provider within the UK. Asa result of rapid expansion we are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager to join the Central Operations Team.
Reporting to the Head of Central Operations you'll be responsible for delivering a framework which helps ensure our buildings look their best, and ensures our residents have a fantastic experience.
You'll have a sharp focus on maintenance issues, cleaning and general properties standards and will support all our site teams to achieve exceptional results in standards and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure a robust and simple to use maintenance reporting system is in place and working effectively for residents and staff
- Take a key role in supporting and developing a high performing, well engaged and trained maintenance team across the UK
- Support the business in proactively managing maintenance issues and work with site teams and other colleagues to deliver solutions
- Oversee property inspections to ensure the best standards are maintained in student flats and bedrooms
- Work with site teams to prioritise and act upon findings from inspections
- Oversee internal property standards programme and work with the regional Operations teams to embed within the business
- Set and review the facility standards for properties
- Support in the definition of the companies “look and feel” which keeps the business at the forefront of student accommodation and facilities management trends
We're looking for someone with a deep knowledge of buildings maintenance and how it should be carried out, so that we can deliver best in class standard and service. You'll need to be experienced in the planning of maintenance and facilities management, with a practical and solutions focused approach. You'll need to be an excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships, as you'll need to present your ideas and findings to our senior leadership team, as well as win the support of our national operations teams in order to implement your ideas.
A facilities management or IOSH qualification, is desirable but not essential.
To apply please send full CV and salary detail to London.email@example.com or call Martin Cragg on 0207 970 9635