Great opportunity for an established Facilities Manager from a health-care background to join my client's private medical practice in central London.
This is a newly created role with exciting career development opportunities.
My client are in the private health-care sector and have created a new Facilities Manager position for their central London practice.
- Total responsibility of hard and soft services
- Ensure the practice is adhering to the relevant health and safety legislation
- Subcontractor management
- Team management - recruit and develop the FM team
- FM budget responsibility
- Ensure all M&E equipment are working effectively
- 7+ Facilities Management background - ESSENTIAL
- Health-care background - ESSENTIAL
- Hard services bias - ESSENTIAL
- NEBOSH - ESSENTIAL
- Available to start immediately or on a 1 month notice period
£50,000- £60,000 + additional benefits