Facilities Manager Hard Services
1 day left
- Full Time
Facilities Manager Hard services
- Technical Facilities Manager
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Location - Swindon
- Mechanical or Electrical qualified ( advantage)
We have an exciting opportunity for a technical Facilities Manager to join a leading Asset management organisation based in Swindon.
We are looking for someone who is either M&E qualified who is looking to move into/ capable of a more management role or already in a management role.
We will also consider someone who is not necessarily M&E qualified but has a very good understanding of M&E and in particular HTM’s and legislation.
- To assist with the development of financial and operational policies and procedures that ensure the efficient management of a healthcare contract
- Ensuring the H&S monitoring regime is implemented.
- Preparation of statutory reports, returns statistics and financial information in line with applicable law and in accordance with the operations management contracts
- Support the completion of the obligations of the services team under the operation management contracts, including the management of variations.
- Assist the General Manager to monitor the performance of all third party service providers to each operating company to ensure minimisation of deductions in respect of performance and availability and including the Project Compliance
- Review monitoring regime and close all related items.
- Assist with the monitoring of all quality assurance aspects of each operating company's services to the project.
- Support the implementation of quality assurance and quality control programmes especially in relation to each of the service providers.
- Assist in negotiating and administer agreements with third parties for the supply of goods and services.
- Provide support to each operating company on income generation plans, selection and monitoring of third parties providing such services.
- Assist in the delivery of the budget for the PFI Services business.
- Assist in the maximisation of the SPC's shareholders' return.
- Support commercial income opportunities.
- Assist in ensuring appropriate and timely reviews and audits take place including tracking and closing out of actions.
- To promote and develop best practice across the business.
- To enhance quality of service and customer care.
- Undertake such other duties as may reasonably be determined as commensurate with the grade of the post.
- Degree level qualification in a construction or Facilities Management discipline or extensive project management experience.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare sector (essential)
- PFI knowledge (Advantage)
- Mechanical or Electrical qualified preferred or extensive knowledge and experience of building services and management of these type of contracts
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety Regulations.
- Good knowledge of the operation and management of PFI projects in the operational phase.
- Experience of dealing with Client's organisation representatives.
- Full driving licence Desirable
- Experience of dealing with project lenders and investors.
- Understanding of project finance and investment.
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Tenacity to complete and deliver in an environment that is reasonably pressured at times.
- Proactive approach to deliver to deadlines and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
Apply for Facilities Manager Hard Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly