Estates Manager - a portfolio of circa 150 sites in the UK
Estate Manager to join a small in-house real estate team to manage UK diverse National Portfolio
Global Corporate Energy firm with operations in 100+ countries worldwide
An experienced Estate Manager (preferably MRICS qualified) required to join a busy property team delivering in house services for an operational portfolio of land, buildings and pipelines. Duties include Landlord and Tenant work, preparation of sites for sale (Environmental advice, site clearance, tendering agency services), site acquisitions, fit out budgets and financial reporting. Marketing premises and management of the disposals, sub-letting surplus space, lease renewals, lease expires and rent reviews. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous hands-on experience in a similar role. The role will be based at the HQ in Surrey with some agile working available once a level of trust has been established/earned.
- In depth knowledge of Landlord and Tenant law.
- Strong negotiator.
- Highly organised and able to cope with a wide variety of issues.
- Patient with bureaucratic internal processes, whilst actively contributing to the streamlining of the Real Estate processes.
- Great communicator, able to speak plain English, with clear and concise reporting skills Good IT skills, proficient in Excel, Access & Sharepoint Able to 'muck in'.
- They are a small team without administration, so the role will include data inputting and invoice approvals.
- Positive disposition.
- You must have a high level of personal Integrity.
- Preferably MRICS qualified with occupier estate management experience
Opportunity to join a FTSE 100 firm managing a diverse property portfolio of circa 150 sites in the UK and Ireland region comprising production sites, transport depots, sales outlets, regional and HQ offices.