4 days left
- Full Time
£100,000 - £120,000 + Car & Package
Your new company
Our client is a well-known Facilities Management & Business Services organisation, they are widely regarded as a top tier outsourcing organisation and deliver services across sectors both in the UK and abroad. They have recently won awards for innovation and technology and have a reputation as a truly modern FM business
Your new role
We are recruiting for an Operations Director to ensure the efficient delivery of services UK wide, responsibilities include
- Managing a large service team
- Ensuring back office systems are as efficient and as robust as possible, labour allocation, resource management and CAFM
- Working with the bid team to secure new accounts
- Advising on new technology, process and systems
- Working with the operations team to ensure contractual compliance
- Identifying skills gaps across the service team and implementing upskilling initiatives
- Implementing a continuous improvement and first in class service delivery model
What you'll need to succeed
You must be able to operate at a strategic and operational level, the client is looking for an individual that can lead the direction of a large scale service and shape an efficient UK wide delivery. You must be able to influence at all levels, have a good understanding of systems process and resource allocation.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at a senior level, you will have the ability to shape and design a UK wide FM delivery model. The client can offer an executive level salary package and the excellent career prospects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly