Regional Facilities Manager
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a values-driven property management business that is growing from strength to strength due to their commitment to providing a top-tier, tailored property service to their longstanding clients. Our client has forged a reputation for innovation, and being at the forefront of the industry, whilst maintaining a company culture that rewards hard work and affords a genuine commitment to the work-life balance of their staff.
This home-based role will see you taking the lead on a mixed use portfolio of around 18 sites across the North, and key responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic oversight of your portfolio, and looking at ways to improve FM service delivery throughout each property;
- Managing a team of Building Managers;
- Overseeing the work of external suppliers against agreed SLA's and KPI's, tendering for new contractors where necessary;
- Drafting and managing the service charge budgets for the sites;
- Regularly liaising with tenants to build long term relationships;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK H&S and Sustainability legislation;
- Other duties ad hoc.
This is a home-based opportunity, and will afford you flexibility in your work, as well as the platform to be a leading voice within a forward-thinking FM function. You will have come from a Real Estate background previously (ideally with a managing agent) and have managed multiple properties. Service charge experience is essential, as is either an IOSH or a NEBOSH qualification.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.