Senior / Project Manager Student Accommodation
My client is a provider of purpose-built student accommodation with a significant portfolio throughout the UK, providing high quality living space for almost 30,000 students each year.
They are committed to significant expansion through a mixture of optimization of the existing estate, acquisition, and new build properties.
As a result of this growth and expansion my client requires an experienced Capital Project manager for either its Manchester of London office.
The Senior Project Manager Reporting to and supporting the head of Project Management to develop and execute the delivery of capital project initiatives for a defined portfolio of residential assets.
Key Role Responsibilities:
· Provide support to the Head of Project Management on the ongoing review in terms of quality of output and relevance of Project Management tools, processes and initiatives and support Project managers and Project coordinators in the implementation thereof.
· Monitor development and delivery of refurbishments & remodeling including ensuring Business Case and Investment Appraisals criteria are clearly met.
· Assist Development Managers and Portfolio team in obtaining Investment Committee approvals for proposed capital projects.
· Establish Risk criteria and continue to monitor through risk registers.
· Procuring & managing consultants and design teams in developing refurbishment & major remodeling of existing assets.
· lead and manage the development and delivery process from inception through to delivery including aftercare to a successful conclusion.
· Manage and coordinate the design team throughout the project life cycle including the consents process, Building Regs. & contractor procurement stages.
· Ensure compliance with all internal requirements, statutory, quality and health and safety standards including leading the Planning consent process.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships; communicate and collaborate closely with internal Operational & Property counterparts.
To be successful in this role you'll have a solid grounding in Project Management, preferably gained within the Real Estate industry. You'll be an excellent communicator able to deliver messages succinctly and with impact to our stakeholders. Supported by the Wider Project Management team you will play an important role in the continued expansion. An ever changing organisation, you will need to be adaptable to changes in direction and circumstance to effectively manage projects, as the business reacts to new opportunities in the market.
Professional qualified you will possess a commercial approach, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
If you are team orientated, enjoy liaising with people from all levels, my client can provide you with an environment to prosper and a truly rewarding career.
To apply please contact send a CV and full salary details to London.email@example.com or call Martin Cragg for more information 0207 970 9635
Closing date 9th April.