Facilities Management Leader EMEAI
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by one of the world’s leading real estate companies to recruit a Facilities Management Leader EMEAI.
As the main point of contact for Facilities services in EMEAI, the position is accountable for delivery of best in class facilities management services, client satisfaction, managing the operating budget, and providing strategic and technical consultation to the Account Manager and the client.
- Lead the Global Facilities Management team to deliver best in class Facilities Management services and meet/exceed annual KPI / objectives
- Assist the client FM team in defining its FM strategy and objectives, then preparing and implementing operational plans that will achieve those objectives.
- Collaborate with other service lines to ensure seamless and proactive service delivery across the account, including all aspects of facility operations, EH&S, budgeting, cost control, incident management, vendor management and critical space management
- Effectively communicate ideas through oral/written presentations and strategic plans
- Develop and implement process improvements and efficiencies through well-thought out and vetted action plans
- Lead and guide issue resolution and manage follow through to completion
- Drive innovation and best practices through the identification of opportunities and/or resources that can be delivered to the client
- Manage the financial aspects of the Facilities Management operations team, including annual capital and operating expense budgeting, cost containment and savings, and expense reconciliation
- Effectively manage the cost savings and facilities management headcount initiative for the account
- Recruit, hire and manages appropriate resources required for the delivery of facility operations services
- Provide leadership in developing sourcing strategies, supplier communications, RFP’s cost analytics, category strategies, deal negotiations (contract terms and conditions, scopes of work, pricing, service levels, etc.), and contract administration
- Prepare monthly reports, quarterly reports, annual budgets, and other reports as required
- Develop, maintain and foster good vendor relations with third party contractors relative to mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, general housekeeping and other property infrastructure
- Oversee monthly inspections and quarterly audits of property
- Respond to emergencies and perform tasks required for protection of property and well-being of occupants through critical incident management processes; ensure proper follow through and reporting
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the Business Continuity Management program including the implementation of processes, call trees, reporting, and exercises to ensure readiness to respond to critical incidents
- Ensure prompt response and follow up to end user concerns or issues and documenting of the resulting corrective actions required
- Maintain a working knowledge of industry best practices and programs for facility management including building management systems and other systems to drive innovation, cost efficiency, and improve operations
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial, operational and general management acumen
- A strong leader, manager and developer of people and teams; experience with human resource and performance management processes.
- Team builder and motivator. Open and frequent communications with team and strategic partners
- An open, honest and humble leadership style coupled with self-motivation and strategic thinking skills
- Accomplished client relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong competency in Workplace Service Delivery/Facility Management.
- Experience dealing with “c” suite executives
- Practical understanding of change management processes and tools
- Adept at improving processes and utilizing improvement methods and techniques
- Financial analysis and reporting skills; experience in in developing and utilizing systems, tools, processes and controls
- Experience in creating a culture where safety is embedded in day to day actions of employees and vendors
Education & Experience:
- College/university degree; advanced degree preferred; CFM, FMA, SLCR, CCIM, CPM industry certifications desired, but not required; other Engineering, Business or technical training or certifications a plus
- Experience within multinational company, EMEAI experience in Facilities Management including at Manager/Director level.
- English is required; additional language skills desirable
- Facilities procurement experience as a third-party provider or end user, sourcing services including landscaping, HVAC maintenance, predictive maintenance, janitorial services, etc.
- Must have both breadth and depth of experience in construction methodology, engineering and all facets of a portfolio operation and building management
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0207 118 4848.
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Director / Head / VP Secretarial & Administration jobs in Netherlands
- Building development Director / Head / VP Secretarial & Administration jobs in Netherlands
- Contracts, projects, bids Director / Head / VP Secretarial & Administration jobs in Netherlands
- Estates, property Director / Head / VP Secretarial & Administration jobs in Netherlands
- Health & safety Director / Head / VP Secretarial & Administration jobs in Netherlands