Assistant Property Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
A Leading Property Management business is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to assist the property and engineering management teams with the day to day operational delivery for one of their trophy buildings in the City.
- You will be responsible for providing property management support and assisting the Property & Facilities Manager with their day-day roles.
- Assisting with the drafting and management of the service charge budget.
- Ensuring that all Health & Safety and compliance standards are being met.
- Full administrative support to the property management and engineering teams.
- Manage outsourced service provider delivery ensuring SLA's and KPI's are being met
- Ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified.
- Previous experience within a property business is desirable
- You will need to have strong administrative experience and ideally be familiar with service charge budget management.
- Able to build solid relationships with tenants and occupiers.
Apply for Assistant Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly