Cobalt Recruitment is working with a bespoke residential managing agent, who work with exclusively with Ultra-High-Net-Worth-Individuals, with properties worth between £25m to £80m per unit forming pride of place within their portfolio. Our client is looking for an individual with a meticulous attention to detail and a strong track record in managing building plant and fabric, who is keen to pass on their expertise within a wider high end environment.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting regular site inspections and walk through;
- Managing an on-site team that includes property managers and specialist contractors;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance on site;
- Looking for ways to innovate and improve the maintenance service, embodying a culture of continuous improvement;
- Liaising with high end stakeholders.
As the ideal applicant you will have strong hard FM skills and a strong service-driven approach to your work. This role is offering a flexible approach to your work, and plenty of autonomy, as well as a chance to manage high quality, high end properties.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today
Apply for Technical FM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly