Facilities Officer. 5 Month Contract. £22000 p/a.
Your new company
You will be working for a local government authority.
Your new role
Your daily duties will include
- Deal with all campus issues across the Borough i.e. lease negotiations
- New Build requires further additions
- Assist the Head of Legal and Compliance in a supporting role with the Facilities budget
- Explore smart ways of working at the Head Office including office layout
- Have an input in the facilities aspect of the new build - some early decisions and advise around layout of post/deliveries etc.
- Align and serve notice on leases on campus sites where needed.
- Fleet management - claims etc.
- Fleet procurement
- Oversee output from internal audit - early draft has raised actions around the drivers procedure etc
- Manage the Facilities assistants
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need
- Previous experience in a facilities role
- Excellent communication
- Excellent administration skills
- Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to produce documents to a professional and accurate standard
- Ability to effectively manage staff, resources and contracts
- Sets and communicates clear direction
What you'll get in return
Hours of work: 36.25 full time
Salary pro rata: £22k
Contract period: 5 months
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.