Electrical Bias Estates Manager (LV/HV)
A large NHS organisation are currently looking for an experienced Estates Professional who holds a background in Electrical Engineering for a period of 3 months initially.
- Manage delegated staff and contractors for all Electrical engineering services throughout the organisation;
- Responsible for energy monitoring and management throughout t premises, including control management of the Building Management System;
- Plan and organise the work of the direct labour Electrical engineering team and contractual services in responding to the demands across multiple sites, maximising the effective use of resources;
- Arrange and ensure that electrical engineering service is maintained as required by testing, inspection and repair as necessary to ensure compliance as far as practicable with organisations Policies and Statutory requirements;
- Overall responsibility for the Building Management System (BMS) and ensure that heating and ventilation systems are run efficiently, safely and in compliance with HTM requirements;
- Support the provision of effective electrical engineering breakdown services including contingency plans for emergency response;
- A degree level qualification in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience;
- AP LV/HV Safe Systems of Work;
- Experience of working with & managing a multi-disciplinary team.
Apply for Electrical Bias Estates Manager (LV/HV)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly