Site Facilities Manager
OCS Facilities Services are looking to recruit a site lead for a high value, high tech business facility in the North West of England. This is an opportunity for an experienced forward thinking and self-motivated facilities / contract manager to work for an expanding company within our Business & Industry Sector.
The ideal candidate will have a facilities background (Cleaning, Security, Catering, Maintenance etc.), in a customer facing and building management environment.
You will be managing the onsite team providing hard and soft services including Cleaning & Security, together with selected sub-contractors, to meet all KPI`s and SLA`s agreed with the client. As site lead you will report to both the client and the OCS Regional Operations Manager.
Our client is looking for a manager that can motivate and lead the facilities team to deliver both innovation and cost savings whilst maintaining the highest level of both service delivery and compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and monitoring the operation of the facilities contract in accordance with the contract specification, budget restraints and OCS company policies
- Continuously developing and improving quality and hygiene standards
- Monitoring customer trends and demands and challenging culture
- Having a good working knowledge of changes in legislation, and implementing accordingly in line with company and client procedures/guidance
- Meeting client and company expectations, through management of Key Performance Indicators and agreed objectives
- Recruiting, training, developing and motivating all OCS Operational staff, creating an internal succession plan
- Ensuring that adequate products, equipment and materials are available to the standard required within the contract
- Ensuring that products, equipment and materials are properly stored, used and maintained and are controlled and purchased in accordance with OCS and client procedures
- Applying quality control procedures to ensure maintenance of high standards of service and compliance in line with the contract specification
- Managing the day to day delivery of Soft & hard FM services in line with agreed service contracts
- Attending monthly KPI / SLA review meetings with the client and document the content of these meetings including closing any actions that arise from the monthly review meeting
- Managing commercial areas of the contract i.e. Security, Cleaning and General maintenance
- Overseeing the Customer Helpdesk and ensuring OCS allocated jobs are completed in line with contract deliverables
- GCSE or NVQ Level - pass grades in essential subjects i.e. English, Mathematics
- IT literacy - intermediate / advanced level for use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Member of relevant professional bodies i.e. IOSH / BIFM/ CIBSE
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Relevant and demonstrable experience of people and contract management within Facilities Services, across a range of Soft Service disciplines including some knowledge of Hard Services
- Previous full budget accountability including management of a team in excess of 20 employees
- Relevant and demonstrable experience of Health and Safety regulations and requirements for managing health and safety
- Financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Strong people management and relationship building skills
- Able to think and react quickly on your feet to meet demands
- Strong motivational and team building skills
- A resilient and robust nature
- An autonomous self starter who will take ownership for a diverse team
- Customer Focused
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.