Regional Facilities Manager - German Speaking
Regional Facilities Manager
€50,000 – 55,000
Boden Resource are working with a leading FM service provider who are looking to take on a Regional Facilities Manager to manage a portfolio of sites across Germany for a blue-chip technology contract. Reporting into the European Account Director, your role will be to ensure the delivery of all FM operations across the German portfolio.
- Relationship management with the client, facilities team, internal and external stakeholders and supply chain.
- Implementing and ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and local regulations across sites.
- Delivering all FM services within the budget, and optimisation of variable expenditure to maximise profits.
- Overseeing all projects and small works across sites.
- Managing FMs in the region to ensure a high standard of operational delivery, whilst maintaining budgetary control and monitoring spend
- Stakeholder management – work with client stakeholders to achieve goals and resolve issues. Acting as the main port of call for all facilities-related issues
- Dealing with surveyors, solicitors, landlords’ agents and other specialists in property-related matters when required
- Corporate property management – dealing with utilities procurement, energy management (and related legislation), statutory requirements and rent/rates/service charge related issues
- Assist with the account’s property strategy and forward planning
- Collaborate with the finance team for monthly reporting, budgets and forecasting, lead on quarterly financial reviews and annual budget setting
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Solid FM Management knowledge with a track record in delivering services in a similar capacity across multiple sites
- Experience managing International sites & teams
- Experience managing financial data, budgets and projections
- Able to work across a number of projects and maximise gross margin
- Strong people and client management skills
- Experience managing contracts and writing operating processes and procedures
- IT literate with Word and Excel experience
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Able to work flexibly and adapt quickly to changes
- Member of relevant professional institution
- Recognised HSE qualification
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.