Facilities Assistant. Manchester. Ongoing work at a great Organisation.
Your new company
You will be working for a local public body providing excellent public services.
Your new role
The main aim of this role is to deliver effective high quality support and administration for facilities and accommodation services within the facilities department of the clients Manchester offices. Some of the main duties include
- Facilities helpdesk duties including answering and logging calls to the computerised facility management system, allocating and following up tasks to ensure full resolution. Running reports to provide helpdesk statistics.
- Dealing with and responding to facilities calls, effectively resolving queries or escalating to appropriate service providers.
- Providing professional reception duties including receiving and directing visitors for the clients staff and meetings. Answering telephone queries working to a SLA, and transferring calls
- Assisting with organising meetings to include taking bookings, amendments and cancellations for rooms, catering, and audio visual equipment. Producing reports on meeting room and equipment usage. Making sure that the booked requirements are delivered to a high standard and any issues reported.
- Administering the access control system, including signing out and collection of passes, production of passes, ensuring records are kept up to date and voiding missing passes.
- Making sure that service providers complete assigned tasks to the required standards
- Providing support for the wider facilities section across all sites as required including supporting document services activities across other sites.
- Other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Facilities Assistant experience
- Excellent customer service
- Previous experience of a Helpdesk / Call Centre environment
- Excellent Administration skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive hourly rate, an opportunity to forge a career within Facilities Management and the potential of long term work,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.