Estates Property Manager
MLC Partners are working with an NHS organisation that is looking to recruit an Estates Property Manager to support the Head of Property. The post holder will lead on a wide range of property management issues. The role will include the implementation and overseeing of rent reviews, lease renewals, acquisitions and disposals; acting for the Trust as both landlord and tenant.
- Extensive experience in Property Management in a large property and varied estate portfolio.
- Experience of managing major asset portfolios
- Experience of strategic asset management
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of representing an organisation at high level meetings with internal and external bodies.
- CAD/space management experience
Healthcare experience would be highly advantageous.
If you have suitable experience, please submit your CV or contact Daniel Abrahams for further information.
Apply for Estates Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly