Technical Operations Manager
Technical Operations Manager - Iconic Building - West London - £65,000 + Package
I am currently recruiting for a national service provider who is currently seeking a Technical Operations Manager to work at one of the most iconic buildings in London
The role will be to support the contract from a technical point of view and also to manage a alarge engineering team on site.
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
- City & Guilds Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 17th/ 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspection (Derirable)
- HV AP (Desirable)
- Mechanical qualifications (Desirable)
The salary and package are as follows:
- Salary up to £65,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Private Healthcare
- Various other benefits
- Futher training and development
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Technical Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly