Minor Works Manager
Minor Works Manager, Staffordshire
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading facilities management organisation for a Minor Works Manager to work on minor works refurb projects across Staffordshire.
- Minor Works Manager
- £30-35k plus car
- Facilities Management Contract
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Proven experience in delivering projects.
- Experience in management of asbestos including co-ordinating removals and up keep of management plans.
- Excellent client skills to be able to design and deliver the best options.
- Direct responsibility of staff demonstrating previous experience of dealing with performance and absence management.
- Enthusiastic and a hands-on approach.
- P405 Asbestos Management Qualification (desirable) or experience working with asbestos
- Facilities Management experience in a similar role managing refurbs
- Leadership skills in control and management of supply chain
- Understands relevant legislation and compliance issues
- Commercially aware
- Ability to plan and implement change in operational service delivery
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships