Building Manager (Single Prestige Site)
Maxwell Stephens are delighted to offer the opportunity to join a leading property organisation as an an experienced Building Manager to manage the day-to-day operation of a prestige Grade A, Iconic property within Central London.
The successful candidate will possess a strong knowledge of commercial building and operations management. Your experience will need to cover the following main areas of competence:
- Management of service providers, both hard and soft services, PPM processes, helpdesk operation, service charge budgets with full audit trail.
- Health & Safety knowledge ensuring compliance
- Strong people & customer service skills.
- You will be an experienced Building Manager with a proven track record in service delivery and cost management. (Strong numerical and reporting skills are essential, since you will be responsible for all aspects of the property service charge, and expenditure monitoring).
- You will also need a deep understanding and be experienced in fit outs and the management of building fabric.
- Be a first-class communicator, being able to demonstrate exceptional customer and client facing skills, to liaise with the clients and building occupiers ensuring a highest level of service delivery is always maintained.
- Be preferably qualified in a Building or FM related discipline and ideally possess an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate.
You will also need to be highly organised, flexible with sound IT skills. To discuss this opportunity further, call 0207 118 48 48 or if you think you’d be a good fit for this role, send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Building Manager (Single Prestige Site)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly