Cleaning Manager. Chester. Salary Up to £35k. Monday - Friday.
Your new company
You will be working for a large Service Provider on prestigious contract.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the day-today delivery, management and monitoring of cleaning and pest control services to a standard consistent with the agreed level of service in a compliant, efficient, timely and cost-effective manner. You will need to provide effective leadership and direction of resources to over 100 operatives. Monitoring of performance against set work books, targets, quality standards, and statutory requirements and provision of reports relating to cleaning matters. This role is Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.30.
What you'll need to succeed
* A minimum of 3 years contract cleaning management experience with demonstrable evidence of managing service delivery within a multi-site, multi-functional, highly demanding customer focused environment, with an emphasis on high profile cleaning service delivery specifically in industrial and office environments
* A recognised supervisory or management qualification
* A recognised professional cleaning industry accreditation or qualification
* Sound understanding of Health & Safety legislation relevant to the role (IOSH Managing Safely)
* Must be strongly customer focused and able to demonstrate an ability to engage with stakeholders and build strong working relationships
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication and effective interpersonal skills
* Must possess strong organisational, leadership and communication skills with a strong emphasis on people engagement
* Must be able to plan and allocate resources (people, equipment and consumables) effectively
* Be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of cleaning products/ methods/ technology/stock management systems and methodologies
* Proven record of improvement/ innovative approach
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £35k with an excellent all-round package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Cleaning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly