We’re currently looking for a Commercial Manager to support our Facilities Maintenance Frameworks contract across the South East & London areas.
Amey is proud to be a key name in the FM industry, and this is an exciting opportunity to join one of our large contracts in a key area.
The manager would work with local authority’s and our service provider team in the smooth running and processing of invoicing and contractual obligations.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Management of Subcontractor accounts in line with agreed subcontract Establish agreed benchmarks and KPIs for the Contract
- Prepare commercial reports including Cost Value Reconciliations and cash flows
- Exercise full cost control of project(s) including providing and monitoring budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the Senior Commercial Manager
- Lead on the production of weekly/monthly cost and value reconciliations and forecasts and advising the Senior Commercial Manager
- Assist and advise the Senior Commercial Manager in ensuring timely issuing of all notices required under the Contract(s)
- Identify the existence of all variations to the works
- Submit in a timely manner applications for payment, and endeavour to ensure the Client issues payment certificates in accordance with the Contract(s)
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have commercial experience within the FM industry, ideally built from a QS background. You should have a strong focus on Health & Safety and contract compliance with the drive to ensure high safety stands are always maintained across multiple sites. This role requires excellent client management, any experience working with a large client or local authority would be beneficial.
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.