Technical Project Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Technical Project Manager (Nationwide Home based)
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a leading facilities management organisation. Working from home with travel the Technical Project Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing utility savings opportunities progressing through to successful completion
- Technical Project Manager
- Nationwide - home-based with travel
- Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 + Car/Allowance + 5% Bonus, Private Medical Insurance etc..
- Electrical qualified
- Industrial / utilities
- The identification and technical development of energy saving opportunities in the industrial environment
- Electrical engineering and design supervision of energy projects from concept to completion
- Project management of small/medium energy projects
- Electrical supervision/management during project implementation
- The energy reduction programmes delivered are a key part of the client strategy for providing value to both new and existing client base.
- Engineering degree in Electrical discipline.
- Chartered Engineer (Advantage/preferred)
- Health & Safety qualification - IOSH or NEBOSH
- Proven competence within the field of Electrical Engineering and Project Management in an industrial environment.
- In in-depth knowledge of the industrial electrical systems and electrical design
- Liaising with and presenting cases to customers at a high level.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in which industrial customers are working in relation to HV/LV electrical systems.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Ability to self-organise and demonstrate self-motivation
Apply for Technical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly