Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a leading property consultant, to recruit a Facilities Manager to join their Head Office based in Central London.
- Client facing expert on facilities management related matters for all buildings / sites under management
- Manage all hard and soft service providers, monitoring SLAs and KPIs. Ensure delivery of an efficient, quality and value for money service for both clients and occupiers
- Management of vacant properties and sites
- Assist with the preparation and management of service charge budgets in accordance with the RICS code of practice
- Monitor and control budget expenditure in tandem with client accounting team
- Instruct, manage and supervise contractors, ensuring compliant and good quality output
- Control of all Environmental and Health and Safety, ensuring compliance with legislation, codes of practice and Business policies and procedures
- Visit and inspect buildings and sites as necessary to ensure, as a minimum, key deliverables are met
- Regular and accurate reporting on all issues relating to building/site operation
- Resolve queries and tasks from the property management team, clients and occupiers.
- Develop and build strong working relationships with building/site occupiers
- Strong team player
- NEBOSH General Certificate or similar IOSH accredited training
- Membership of BIFM or FM qualification
- Experience of managing multi let commercial portfolio to include offices, business and retail parts and industrial estates.
- Experience in a facilities management role
- Preparation and management of service charge budgets
- Experience of using property management systems (Yardi would be an advantage)
- Experience in the use of online environmental, health and safety management and compliance systems
If you think you’re a good fit for this role, send your CV to email@example.com without hesitation.
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Building development Manager / Supervisor Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Health & safety Manager / Supervisor Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Operations Manager / Supervisor Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Greater)