Facilities Monitoring Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
MLC Partners are working with an NHS organisation in Essex who are looking to recruit a Facilities Monitoring Officer for their Soft FM contract.
The Facilities Monitoring Officer will be supporting the operational delivery and monitoring of their Soft FM provider. The role will include working with provider contractors to ensure that core Soft FM services such as cleaning, catering, front of house, waste and pest control are delivered to a high standard and in line with appropriate standards and specifications.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of working within the soft facilities management, within the NHS or Healthcare environment
- Experience or knowledge of contract/ SLA management and monitoring
- Experience of customer care with good interpersonal skills
- Driver with access to own vehicle is essential
- This role will be covering multiple sites, so you must be prepared to travel
If you have suitable experience, have a driving license and car as well as being available at short notice, please submit your CV or contact Daniel Abrahams for further information.
Apply for Facilities Monitoring Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly