We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Manager to work with a leading Facilities Management Organisation on an Education contract across multiple locations in Waltham Forest. This is a temp to perm position.
- Facilities Management Contract Manager
- Temp to Perm
- £45000 plus car
- Waltham Forest
- Education Contract
The Contract Manager position involves delivering a broad range of Facilities Management expertise with proven ability of delivering FM services within a challenging environment demonstrating the ability to work individually as well as managing and supporting a team.
The Contract Manager will take responsibility for the delivery of operational day-to-day FM services such as, M&E, alarm systems testing, Cleaning building fabric repairs to multiple PFI Contracts within education
- Ensuring excellent service delivery exceeding customer expectations, working closely with the Client to maximise the asset and contract potential.
- Ensuring minimal penalty deductions whilst maximising profits
- Manage commercial contract matters and minimise risk
- Ensuring Budget targets are met
- Ensuring H&S best practice
- Leadership to the site team
- Work in partnership with the Client to develop and implement Facilities Management initiatives
- Manage P&L accounts for FM services, variations
- Formulating & Delivering lifecycle plans on an annual basis
- Ensure a robust asset management system is in place backed up by effective use of relevant CAFM system
- Compliance and legislation adhered to; Contract requirements, maintenance standards, policies & procedures and accredited quality standards.
- Ensure appropriate contracts are in place with any suppliers or subcontractors employed
- Work closely with compliance team and feed in to relevant processes and systems as required
- Demonstrate the Company's core values.
- Contract Management experience within a PFI schools/education environment is essential
- Financial Management experience, previously managed P&L, variations and budgets
- Effective Communicator and Team Leader
- Excellent organisational skills
- Working knowledge of public sector establishments
- Ability to lead, manage and develop a team