An influential Asset Manager to join a key pharmaceutical contract for a global FM provider.
Your new company
My client are one of the largest employers in the world who offer a unique, innovative service to a vast portfolio of clients. Industries include: Corporate, Healthcare, Education, Defence, Justice Services and Sports/Leisure.
The company are proud of an unrivalled reputation for building lasting partnerships with clients through open, transparent relationships based on trust and exceptional performance. In the UK and Ireland, they employ over 35,000 skilled staff who strive to improve the quality of daily life at over 2,000 client locations across all market sectors.
Your new role
You will be based between 2 main sites at Basingstoke and Windlesham, reporting to the General Services Manager with 1 direct report - a Data Steward. This position is an important role within a key pharmaceutical contract.
To manage and continuously improve the Asset Management System to support the safe, efficient and effective delivery of the asset management objectives and contract requirements. The successful candidate will;
- Liaise with the General Services Manager, Maintenance Manager, client, key stakeholders and provide expert Asset Management advice for the account.
- Coordinate the organisation's vision in "creating an environment of a culture of Asset Management".
- Ensuring a safe working environment.
- Assume full responsibility for Asset Management Framework (AMF) outputs and management of services against contracted scope of works.
- Ensures full compliance with relevant Pharmaceutical Regulatory Standard and Practices.
Working hours: 40/week, Monday-Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be a commercially astute, self-motivated person and have experience as an Asset Manager within a Pharmaceutical/FMCG environment. Essential attributes include:
- Exceptional client relationship management skills.
- Considerable experience in sector contracting and sector technical service delivery.
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene.
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills.
- High standards of numeracy and written communication.
You must be a Member of a relevant professional organisation (IAM, IMechE, IET) and have a Certificate or Diploma in Asset Management from the IAM (or be working towards these).
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest employers in the UK, supported by a highly skilled team who will offer excellent support on a daily basis.
You will receive a market-leading salary between £45,000-£55,000 (DOE), 25 days + BH's, bonus (up to 5% of annual salary based on individual/company performance), company pension and a flexible benefit scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.