Soft Services Manager
Catering Soft Services Manager – North Yorkshire
We have an exciting opportunity for a Soft services Manager or Catering Manager to join a leading Facilities Management organisation in North Yorkshire
- Soft Services Manager – Catering
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
As a soft services Manager you will be responsible for managing the catering and cleaning and retail elements for a large PFI contract with budget responsibility up to 5.5m
- Health & Safety
- Successfully managing all aspects of the PFI contract, in compliance with legislative and contractual requirements and ensuring all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality ISO9001 standards are met.
- Undertaking Responsible Person duties required by the provision of the contract for the disciplines for which you have been appointed.
- Manage all soft services including cleaning catering and retail departments to deliver contract specific KPIs
- Managing financial aspects of the contracts including effective control of costs management and actively seeking opportunities
- Producing accurate weekly and monthly financial reports for the contract and the central team.
- Recruiting the right people, developing the skills and knowledge of your team to do a great job, enabling opportunities for progression and developing a healthy succession plan.
- Managing the team in line with company procedures including formal performance management processes, labour management, grievances & disciplinary investigations as appropriate.
- Proven operational management experience within Catering soft services facilities Management industry with sound knowledge of procedural and legislative frameworks
- Financial acumen and experienced in managing budgets
- Proven experience in managing direct teams and sub-contractors to deliver high standards
- Computer literate and capable of using Microsoft packages
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent Health and Safety qualification
- Good standard of education
- Client facing
- Results driven
- Team building and good motivator
- Previous experience working in PFI environment
- BIFM membership and qualification