Project Manager - Facilities Management
5 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a FM service provider on a large national contract delivering mechanical, electrical, fabric, energy and civils related project works in a mixture of corporate and critical environments.
They are ideally looking for someone who can hit the ground running with previous experience delivering multidiscipline projects within a commercial environment.
- Deliver allocated projects in a safe, timely, professional, compliant and profitable manner within the FM environment.
- Have overall responsibility for scoping projects with the client-side Facilities teams and Stakeholders.
- Ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified by the business.
- Ensure that all projects adhere and are managed to commercial agreements / contracts. They must comply with statutory regulations, are HSEQ compliant and meet technical industry standards and adhere to governance processes.
- Develop and deliver all allocated projects on time, within budget and to the required scope and quality to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Develop and author accurate ToRs, Employers Requirements, Programmes and Project Documents.
- Provide accurate weekly, monthly and project specific WiP and progress reports.
- Accurately plan and manage work programmes,
- Keep accurate Cost and Revenue records.
- Engage external contractors and sub-contractors for the cost-effective delivery of allocated projects.
- Undertake site safety audits and ensure compliance and CDM Regulations are competently managed.
The company offers excellent opportunities for continued professional development and career progression, if you have relevant experience and are interested please send and up to date CV to this advert.
Apply for Project Manager - Facilities Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly