Senior Project Manager Building Services / Facilities
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to take full ownership and responsibility of the delivery of mechanical, electrical, fabric, energy and civils related project works within the across a mixed national portfolio of sites for a major client.
You will lead your team in the safe, timely, professional and profitable delivery of Capital and Revenue projects within a challenging FM environment.
Have overall responsibility for scoping projects with the client-side internal RFMs and Stakeholders.
Ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified by the business.
Ensure that all projects adhere and are managed to commercial agreements / contracts. They must comply with statutory regulations, are HSEQ compliant and meet technical industry standards and adhere to the client's governance processes.
- Ensure HS&E compliance requirements for CDM and other regulations are met on all projects.
- Delegate project workloads to Project Managers within your Team.
- Organise account level Project Team Meetings and attend FM & Client meetings as required.
- Track and report on account project pipeline data management and forecasting to upstream line manager.
- Develop, plan and manage the securing of project related opportunities and mitigation of risk.
- Client internal stakeholder engagement and development of project aims, objectives and deliverables and manage expectations effectively.
- Develop and deliver Key projects within your region.
- Ensure all account project activity is conducted to a consistently high professional standard, with clear and comprehensive processes using agreed Projects Toolkit adjusted for client specific requirements.
- Oversee the delivery of account anticipated pipeline revenue at required margin.
- Oversee the delivery of an additional projects stretch target at required margin.
- Ensure regular Monthly, Weekly and Project specific reporting to all client and stakeholders.
- Provide return on investment business cases for project proposals to include capital equipment and energy management savings.
- Provide auditable safety performance records and evidence.
- Ensure compliance with statutory H&S regulation requirements.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company with long and sustainable contracts who can offer realistic opportunities for training and progression.
Apply for Senior Project Manager Building Services / Facilities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly