Operations Manager – Building Services
Build recruitment have a very exciting opportunity with one of the leading service providers in the Facilities and Building Services industry to work as a Operations Manager in North London. This role will provide the successful Operations Manager with the opportunity to progress their career as the company have a fantastic career ladder. The Operations Manager must come from a technical background.
Main Duties & Responsibilities for the Operations Manager:
- To be responsible for all operational staff, budget and performance of the FM services contracts at the given location.
- To effectively manage and develop services within the sites, using standards set by the Company.
- To contribute to the contract by maintaining a close liaison with the client to ensure day to day requirements of delivering the contract are met.
- To be responsible for compliance with the performance monitoring systems, and continually enforce cost efficiencies.
- Deliver, at all times, high quality FM services within the contract, by applying professional expertise and management along with compliance against the contract planned and reactive maintenance requirements. Organise and participate in an emergency/out-of-hours call out service.
- Organise, manage and control the contract Life Cycle Fund and major maintenance programme in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Exercise sound financial and commercial control in the management of expenditure and income within agreed budgets. Ensure that profitability of the operation is maximised and that ongoing cost savings are delivered.
- Produce an overall contract budget and be responsible for actual performance against budget taking remedial action when applicable.
- Assist in supporting business development activities for the Contract and Company as a whole. Endeavour to identify and develop opportunities to enhance business and revenue growth.
- Promote the highest standards of customer care and to monitor the quality of all services provided to customers.
- Achieve a safe working environment and practices for all site users and the client, ensuring compliance with Company and Health and Safety Legislative requirements.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.